Battery Holder Camera - Type A
This housing is made from a 3D printed shell and a lasercut acrylic rear panel, it features hooks and a ledge for attaching a USB battery with cable ties or elastic bands. The front of the shell has an enlarged button cover above the screen intended for use as the shutter release (although either of the four buttons could be programmed for a variety of uses). The Raspberry Pi, screen and camera are all housed inside the shell for ease of assembly.
The 3D printed shell has zero undercuts and is designed to be printed on any 3D printer with minimal post-production finishing.
List of Components
- 3D printed case and lasercut 3mm thick acrylic
- Raspberry Pi Model 2 and above
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT details
- Raspberry Pi Camera module V2
- 6 x No.2 6.4mm & 3 No.2 9.5mm self-tapping screws available here
- Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable for power
- USB power supply or battery
to view and download various file formats
Battery Holder V1, Fusion360