Battery Holder Camera - Type C
This housing is made from a 3D printed shell and rear panel. The integrated rear panel prongs are for attaching a USB battery with cable ties or elastic bands. This version was an exercise in shrink-wrapping the case tightly around the Raspberry Pi, screen and camera and was a precursor to the Compact VisionCam. The front of the shell has an enlarged button cover above the screen intended for use as the shutter release (although either of the four buttons could be programmed for a variety of uses).
The 3D printed shell has zero undercuts and is designed to be printed on any 3D printer with minimal post-production finishing.
List of Components
- 3D printed case
- Raspberry Pi Model 2 and above
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT details
- Raspberry Pi Camera module V2
- 6 x No.2 6.4mm & 3 No.2 9.5mm self-tapping screws available here
- Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable for power
- USB power supply or battery
to view and download various file formats