Camera with Lasercut Hanger - Type A
This housing is made from a 3D printed shell and a lasercut acrylic rear panel. The panel features perforations for attaching a USB battery with cable ties or elastic bands, hooks for wrapping the USB power cable and a hole for hanging the camera itself. The Raspberry Pi, screen and camera are all housed inside the shell for ease of assembly.
The shell has a large switch cover intended for use as a shutter button. This would require a separate push button switch to be wired to the GPIO/header of the Raspberry Pi.
The 3D printed shell has zero undercuts and is designed to be printed on any 3D printer with minimal post-production finishing.
List of Components
- 3D printed case and lasercut 3mm thick acrylic
- Raspberry Pi Model 2 and above
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT details
- Raspberry Pi Camera module V2
- 6 x No.2 6.4mm & 3 No.2 9.5mm self-tapping screws available here
- Momentary push button switch, 12mm square - example
- Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable for power
- USB power supply or battery
to view and download various file formats
Lasercut Hanger - Type A, Fusion360