Selfie Camera with Lasercut Attachments
Following on from the Lasercut Attachment Camera, this camera sees that adoption of the selfie format favoured in final designs of VisionCam. The lasercut acrylic elements of the camera make it easier to position at different angles on flat surfaces, while moiré effect lightens the baulk of the camera. The Raspberry Pi, screen and camera are all housed inside the case for ease of assembly.
We have printed this design on a Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D printer, which is able to construct the undercuts of the shell using soluble support material. This design has not been tested on a single material machine such as a Ultimaker 2.
List of Components
- 3D printed case and lasercut 3mm thick acrylic
- Raspberry Pi Model 2 and above
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT details
- Raspberry Pi Camera module V2
- 6 x No.2 6.4mm & 3 No.2 9.5mm self-tapping screws available here
- Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable for power
- USB power supply or battery
to view and download various file formats
Selfie Lasercut Attachment, Fusion360