Threaded Case Camera
This housing features four threaded sockets that allow a number of accessories to be attached, enabling the camera to be used in different situations. The Raspberry Pi, screen and camera are all housed inside the case for ease of assembly.
Accessories such as hooks and battery holders can be found here.
We have printed this design on a Stratasys Dimension Elite 3D printer, which is able to construct the screw threads of the sockets using soluble support material. This design has not been tested on a single material machine such as a Ultimaker 2.
List of Components
- 3D printed case
- Raspberry Pi Model 2 and above
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2" HAT details
- Raspberry Pi Camera module V2
- 6 x No.2 6.4mm & 3 No.2 9.5mm self-tapping screws available here
- Micro SD card
- Micro USB cable for power
- USB power supply or battery
to view and download various file formats
Threaded Case, Fusion360